A hobby

 Hello again friends, today I will tell you about a hobby, perhaps it is a common one but for me it is very special. This hobby is my passion for music, since I was a child I have always been passionate about listening to music, playing instruments and above all discovering more and more music.

So today, with my humble opinion, I will tell you about my 3 favorite music albums without considering genres.


5-off the wall, by Michael Jackson




This album is pure history, an album in which its impossible not to feel like singing and dancing.

4-Muerte, Canserbero



A rap album could not be missing from my list, in this case one of the best in Spanish, muerte de canserbero, an album that reflects on life and, above all, what the death of the human being entails.

3-violator, Depeche mode



An incredible album of electronic music, inflatable on my list

2-Heroes and villains by metro boomin



This 2022 album is trap, made by producer metro boomin. If you haven't listened to it yet, I invite you to do so.

1-Nevermind, Nirvana



For me and for many the best album of the 90s and for me specifically the best album in history


And thats all for today my faufriends, see you later :´) 

What is your fav album of all time?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A magical park