A magical park

Today i´m going to write about a magical place i have visited in chile. A place i choose is villarrica, specifically the national park of villarica.


I went with my dad´s family: my dad, my brother, my grandfather, my grandfather and me of course.

The place is magical, full of nature and native species, the other thing what makes this place so magical its that It is close to one of the most wonderful volcanoes in the world in my opinion, the villarica volcano.i went when i was approximately 12 years old and i remember this trip with so much afecttion because it was the last trip with my grandmother.The last was short, approximately 2 days (short but intense) we walked through the forest and the local rivers, we ate local food and and we had a really good time.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A hobby