Hi friends, my name is Benjamin and today we're going talk about me

Let me introduce myself.

I was born and grew on in La serena Chile, then, for study reason i moved on the capital of Chile, Santiago.

My parents are separeted, my dad lives in La Serena and my mother is living in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

I have two brothers and a little sister. Ignacio, Dante And Sofia.

Another important part of my family are my grandparents, one passed away, my paternal grandmother, but the other three are safe.

I have a passion for music, all type of music make me emotional, my favourite generes rn are hip hop, rock, pop. Actually all of them hahaha.

If someone says: recommend me a band i would say nirvana, especially this MTV unplugged, i cosidere it a work of art.(check it out if you haven't, btw)

I play some computer games too, but it's no relevant rn.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, her name is Amanda and she changed my life the day i met her.

 I love series and movies too, the last one i saw was dune 2, it's too good, definitely better than the first part.


And thats all for now my friends, maybe will continue in the next class haha 






Comentarios

  1. Oh your Parents live too far, I wouldn´t survive live that!.
    You have good musical tastes

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i really like the MTV unplugged of Nirvana :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A hobby

A magical park